At West Elmwood, we provide an array of services and community building opportunities to the West End community, as well as the city of Providence and the state of Rhode Island. With a board comprised of residents, professionals, and stakeholders West Elmwood works to meet the needs of the community and create opportunities locally. There are many different ways you can be a part of our community!
We believe that all customers should be able to make a difference to our services, in a way that suits them. You can choose how and when to get involved and select the type of involvement that suits you best. There are many ways to get involved with West Elmwood Housing and its community initiatives. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Office Manager, Sonia Thomas, at 401-453-3220 x23 or email@example.com.
Why get involved?
We are interested to hear everyone’s views and suggestions. We want to hear from people from all areas and of all ages, ethnic origins, genders, disabilities, faiths and sexual orientations. Support and training is available if you want it and there will always be someone available to help. By getting involved you can:
- Influence decisions that affect you.
- Make your area a better place to live.
- Give us your views on the services you receive.
- Be part of an interest or improvement group.
- Help us to better understand the needs of people from different backgrounds.
- Help us provide better quality customer-focused services.
- Make a difference to housing in Gateshead.
- Develop your own skills.